Charity Raffles On Churchfield Road
Raising funds for Homeless and Palestinian Children's Relief
Businesses on Churchfield Road are hoping to raise funds for charities with two raffles.
Hairdresser's Anthony Bell has a top prize of a John Lewis Hamper. Tickets cost £1 and all proceeds will go to Acton Homeless Concern
Prohands has launched a charity raffle for the Palestine Children’s Relief Fund (PCRF) to coincide with their Christmas window display.
Owner, Ellie Prohan says: '''This charity is a registered non-political, non-profit organization, which helps Palestinian children and young people irrespective of gender, nationality, religion or sect who are living in the midst of a medical and humanitarian crisis in the Middle East.''
PCRF has recently launched a London based chapter/branch that has already supported the recovery of 3 year old Hala Alasri, from Gaza.
- Banana Republic: Scarf & candle
- Park & Bridge: £20 Gift voucher
- Cupcake Avenue: Box of 6 Cupcakes
- The Mill Bakery: Afternoon tea for two
- The Village Trading store: £10 Gift voucher
- Zumba W3: 4 free Zumba classes
£10 Raffle Prizes:
- Pro Hands: Glam Package
- Banana Republic: Mens/Women's Handbag
- Banana Republic: Purse
- Gap: Winter accessories (hat, gloves, scarf & slippers);
- Angela Malik: 50% off a cookery class for two
- GnP Garage: Winter care service
3rd December 2014