Top stories from Acton in 2013
October 2013 saw the highest number of visitors to the Acton W3 site - nearly 40,000.
The site depends on your contributions so continue sending news, info, photos (please don't send too many or too large though) and any what's on events.
I will try and get everying into the relevant newsletter. Apologies if anything does get missed.
Please send comments/suggestions and ideas for improvements or features you would like to write to : editor@ acton w3.com
Sign up for our free newsletter
Comment on this story on the
The most read stories from Acton W3 in 2013 - (according to google analytics):
1) Landing in Acton Very Soon
2) The Acton Arms Now Folded
3) Drugs Raid on Churchfield Road
4) Waitrose to Return to Acton
5) Which Are Acton's Most Desirable Streets?
6) Acton Stars Come Out Against The Oaks
7) 'A Stranger Where I Live'
8) New Record High For Acton Property
9) Two Arrested After Acton Stabbing
10) Coffee and Crepes at Poets Corner
31st December 2013